Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jay-gon Jinn's Latest Chrome Sabers

Default Jay-gon Jinn's Latest Chrome Sabers

Like the title says, these are my two newest Chrome Sabers. First, Chrome Saber 13, or CS-13 for short:

This one features a Royal blue luxeon III led, an MR Obi-wan ROTS soundboard, and runs on 4-AAA batteries. Built from 90% MHS parts, it features chrome accent pieces cut from a sinktube.

Now, the next one is Chrome Saber 14, or CS-14:

CS-14 one uses a green Cree XRE led, an MR Anakin ROTS soundboard, and runs on 4-AA's. This one uses about 80% M<HS parts, and uses a chrome sintube slip-extension for the rear half of the hilt. This one was heavily influenced in it's appearance by Chrome Saber 12.
    Last edited by Jay-gon Jinn; 05-15-2009 at 08:17 AM.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Great looking sabers. Awesome job as usual.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Very elegant. Both sabers. Looks like it would be carried by someone wealthy. Nice clean work on the sink tube. There're so versatile aren't they? Awesome job Jay-gon. How many sabers does this make now?
    Yoda always said there would be days like this.

Banned Sith Lord

wow those are very sleek and well done. they look great. hope to see ALOT more soon!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthHideous View Post
    Very elegant. Both sabers. Looks like it would be carried by someone wealthy. Nice clean work on the sink tube. There're so versatile aren't they? Awesome job Jay-gon. How many sabers does this make now?
    Well, lets see...14 chrome full size sabers, 15 full size Brass Sabers, and 8 chrome 1/4" sabers, and one brass 1 1/4" saber. 38 total....not counting my personal custom, the 2 RLSA sabers I have, and my Random Saber, Agony. Then there's all of the pvc sabers....

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Love the CS-13 saber, looks very sleek.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

J, You are the MAN for this type of sabers. Great looking additions to your collection.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More chrome!!! I love them. Especially the first one.
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Nice looking sabers. Do you have a thread somewhere explaining the tip on that second saber?

Is it just a regular tip w/o a reflective disc?

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Well, lets see...14 chrome full size sabers, 15 full size Brass Sabers, and 8 chrome 1/4" sabers, and one brass 1 1/4" saber. 38 total....not counting my personal custom, the 2 RLSA sabers I have, and my Random Saber, Agony. Then there's all of the pvc sabers....
    I need to get to buildin' you are catching me! Seriously, Excellent quality as usual Jay!
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!