Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: illuminated DPDT latching push button switches...

Quote Originally Posted by wallflores1469@aol.com View Post
    i see no flaming dj just calm down and read a little slower you probably just didn't see the word not but its all good
    revan i like the key one also, that would be great you lose your keys and you have to hotwire your saber i would love to see a remote start like for cars you could fake the force
    lol yeah i can see it now! (trying to hot wire the thing) ha ha that would be funny for a movie idea. maybe Novastar can make a BOP 4 (comedy version) where the sith loses his key to the saber

hey i just found these! they would be perfect because they are sort of able to be customized a bit. you get to choose the color and the cap style. and if you want laser etching! but where can i find them!!!!!!!!!!!? they can be latching and momentary! Tim buy these!!!

http://www.relayspec.com/Company_lis...2_16_small.jpg

this is the site i found them on

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...a%3DG%26um%3D1
    any comments?
    Last edited by Revan; 05-12-2009 at 06:37 PM.
    "The force alone is my ally, and it shall guide me to my destiny."

you got to love the switch that says ok on it you could get a saber put a little numeric key pad on it you forget your pin code your scre(uu)ed
    If all else fails you probably did it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    lol yeah i can see it now! (trying to hot wire the thing) ha ha that would be funny for a movie idea. maybe Novastar can make a BOP 4 (comedy version) where the sith loses his key to the saber

hey i just found these! they would be perfect because they are sort of able to be customized a bit. you get to choose the color and the cap style. and if you want laser etching! but where can i find them!!!!!!!!!!!? they can be latching and momentary! Tim buy these!!!

http://www.relayspec.com/Company_lis...2_16_small.jpg

this is the site i found them on

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...a%3DG%26um%3D1
    any comments?
    these are NOT NEW.. they have been discussed well over a year ago..and again recently..

I also alluded to them in my original post..

they are small, illuminated...but how are you going to mount them? it would need a special, custom mount each time.

also not to mention IF you can find a place that has them..its usually minimum order of a 100 at least... and unless you know/talk to them alot its, 100 of 1 led color & 100 of each cap style.. plus $50 for shipping!

so? i can just sell the rest to whoever wants some. (outside the forum of course...)

and like you said; if i talk to them a lot maybe get a good deal. i have already contacted them about it and asked some questions. i have yet to get a reply.

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

so? i can just sell the rest to whoever wants some. (outside the forum of course...)

and like you said; if i talk to them a lot maybe get a good deal. i have already contacted them about it and asked some questions. i have yet to get a reply.
    Um, isn't that still soliciting? That's just like "hey guys I'm selling something on ebay come check it out!!!"

LDM help me out because I think I may be wrong?!?!
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

good luck.. it will cost you several hundred dollars to get 'some'..

IF you build up a good relation ship..and get a deal..

I have a 'deal' and I have been talking to them for many many months..(not the company in your link)

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollector View Post
    Um, isn't that still soliciting? That's just like "hey guys I'm selling something on ebay come check it out!!!"

LDM help me out because I think I may be wrong?!?!
    not in my opinion. ppl can e-mail me if they were interested. then our business would be through that and not jacking Tim by stealing his business. others will still buy from him... it's not like i want to compete with him heck i might just keep them or sell them else where

if anyone has any better solutions please post them. all i want are pictures, or names, both if possible.

x197- i can make that money in a week. so that's not really a barrier for me
    and i'll find a way to mount them it can't be that hard
    Last edited by Revan; 05-13-2009 at 09:53 PM.