Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: not new, but OLD sound technology

Yes, having not touch them before recently, and with the bad feedback I heard, I didn't know what to expect. I must say they were much advanced for the time. Sucks they didn't catch more then what they did.

I'm sure once they are paired with my controller they'll make an awesome kit.

I'd like to get my hands on more of those. they are tiny compared to MR boards and sounds great.
    -Mars

Embrace the luxeon side of the Force... to bring light, into lightsabers

Spooky!! I found mine yesterday!!!!!

And like everyone else, I never put it in a hilt!!! LOL!!

I was going to, but couldn't find a method of encasing it in a pommel... I'll have to try again with a luxeon.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

I *think* the black section could fit inside a TCSS hilt and replace a TCSS hilt, needing only one taped hole in the TCSS section for a set screw...

but what I'll be doing is to remove the whole thing from its metal case and use it like any other boards...
    -Mars

Sounds like this is one of the sound boards that was lost in the abyss, can't wait to see a saber come from this! oh yeah, GIVE ME THE TPM pommell!!!!!!!!!! Love that thing.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

hehe. yeah. good luck with that.
    Waited several years to get a pommel like that. Now if things can stay straight 2 weeks in a row I'll order the things needed to make the saber that goes with it. And I have a "brand old" sound board to get in there
    -Mars