Thread: LightTech hilt conversion

Default LightTech hilt conversion

i have a lightech saber i am ready to convert it into a lux saber right know it is an el saber and i want to learn how to do clean saber work contact me i am also on fx sabers i hope i am not over steping my bound and i dont want to mess this up thank
    Last edited by darth might; 05-08-2009 at 05:04 PM.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Use punctuation, Please.

Your post here has nothing to do with the subject matter. The people who might help you might not even see this.

And just who is supposed to PM you? You're unlikely to find someone who is willing do to that when you haven't given much information. We don't even know which Lightech saber you want to convert. There have been some people who have converted Viper Defenders, go look for some information about these.

You'd be better off starting a new thread with specific questions. In the LED hilts and wiring section, not this section.

But please do more reading first, so that you can ask intelligent questions. And please us punctuation so people can understand you better.

And learn how to use the Search function.

I did a quick search for "Viper Defender" to get you started. Go look through these threads and see if there is any information you can use before you start asking questions. Nobody is going to hold your hand and tell you exactly what to do. You need to start by trying to help yourself a bit, first.
    You don't sound quite ready yet to actually do this conversion, IMO.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...earchid=308437

Read through these threads.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

thank's for looking out and you'll have to excuse my writing but this is as good as it is going to get all i can say is sorry bear with me. i do try to at least be ledgable in what i am saying. by the way i guted my viper defender and it is ready to go.

ps. i hope i dont offend you by my response about my grammar and you have my sincere thanks.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

I split this thread for you Darth Might.

Onto the subject matter, pictures of the hilt would be greatly appreciated. Light Tech made a ton of different hilts. Also, have you taken the hilt apart? It would help to know what it looks like on the inside as well.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

i'm working on geting some pics up thanks and everything came out nicely and i tryed my "mr" battery back inside and it fit perfect.