Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ok, so I know this will probably get me banned, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    No, you're not. I liked Babylon V too, and Farscape. At least the first season or so.
    i never got into farscape

the last ST movie i saw was the one with Jean Luc clone or something cant rember only saw it once but i loved it

and was i the only one that laughed my butt off when data uttered the words oh $^it as the enterprise was crashing?
    Last edited by thejedilestat; 05-08-2009 at 07:40 PM.

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Not sean luke, Jean Luc.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

I saw the movie yesterday in sweet digital. Decent flick. Not what I would consider "awesome" but still worth seeing at least once in theaters.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

my buddy dragged me to see first contact, i was cracking jokes all through it, there were so many puns, i dont remember them all, but when data got choked up after killing the femborg, picard said why are you sad, and I leaned in and said "She was having my toaster!" he whipped me so hard with a twizzler that it drew blood on my cheek =P Then today when I came out of the theatre I acted like we were in mid conversation and mumbled, "thats just wrong, I cant believe they killed off spock..." then we ran as we heard kids nerd-raging. All jokes aside it was an amazing movie, visually stunning, so goosebumpy to see all these young versions of names and voices and cliches we know, finding their way to eachother.

I <3 Mako

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    Not sean luke, Jean Luc.
    oh oh tehe i could never rember

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

I enjoy both Star Trek and Star Wars as well as lots of other Sci-fi programs and films.I'm also a long time Doctor Who fan (Tom Baker was the Doctor when I started watching).I love the new series and it's spin-off Torchwood and cannot wait for the new season(s) to begin.

I liked the new Trek, but since I am a fan of most science fiction I was mostly sure I would enjoy the movie, however I stayed to watch the credits and I noticed that ILM was involved. So therefore, Star Wars and Star Trek are forever joined and it is cool to like them both. But I did think that it was a pretty good movie.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Wow, look who came out of lurkdom to finally make a post! lol
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Live long and prosper...

I watched it last night.

It was a cool movie, won't say much more about,
    as it could spoil the fun for the rest of you.
    CybKnight -
    For honor in gaming and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by JediMahi View Post
    I liked the new Trek, but since I am a fan of most science fiction I was mostly sure I would enjoy the movie, however I stayed to watch the credits and I noticed that ILM was involved. So therefore, Star Wars and Star Trek are forever joined and it is cool to like them both.
    ILM also did the effects for TNG, if I remember correctly. Probably did them for Voyager and DS9 (my favourite Trek), not sure about Enterprise.

I might go see it today. I'll be on my lonesome, as the only other Trek fan I know is currently jobless and everyone else I know who might go will be busy. Bah.