Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: force unleashed Jedi Ceremonial robes light saber

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarthHideous View Post
    Roop, I am curious to see pics of your new costume and saber. I have yet to start a costume, no $$$. You said you were in Chatt. Town at UTC right? Are you going to Dragon Con? If I can get my costume made. Don't chastise me too bad, but, what is co-cosplay? I have heard this term but just don't know. I'm fairly new to this whole costume business.
    DH, Here is a definition of Cosplay that I found on Wikipedia. I hope it helps.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosplay

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Thanks Skytracker. I feel stupid now. Anyway, I didn't mean to get off of Master Roops subject matter, sorry. I'll shut up now.
    Yoda always said there would be days like this.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Roop, do you have the templates yet? If not, I may have some that would work for you.

EDIT: Here is a link to some templates I have, I think the Graflex or Vaders will work for you. http://s416.photobucket.com/albums/p...r%20Templates/

Last edited by Rhyen Skytracker; 05-09-2009 at 08:33 PM.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by DarthHideous View Post
    Roop, I am curious to see pics of your new costume and saber. I have yet to start a costume, no $$$. You said you were in Chatt. Town at UTC right? Are you going to Dragon Con? If I can get my costume made. Don't chastise me too bad, but, what is co-cosplay? I have heard this term but just don't know. I'm fairly new to this whole costume business.
    well we are still working on the plans for the costume. so we havent started yet. ill try my best to put progress pics on this thread. i dont live in Chatt. YET, ill be moving into the UTC dorms august 15th.

when is Dragon Con? i dont know if i can do that or not. it bepends on when and where. have you heard of Con Nooga?

and co-cosplay is.... well lets start at the beginning. cosplay stands for costume-playing (dressing up as a character from what ever you want) the term cosplay is most used in animie and Japanese stuff. so a co-cosplay is where 2 or more people dress up together from one game, movie, comic book, ect....

and when i move to UTC this fall i would like to maybe meet you and maybe we can work on some sabers together!

EDIT: sorry..... didnt see the next page...

ya, i got the PM, is that what you think i should use for the slash cut in the middle?
    Last edited by MasterRoop; 05-10-2009 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterRoop View Post
    well we are still working on the plans for the costume. so we havent started yet. ill try my best to put progress pics on this thread. i dont live in Chatt. YET, ill be moving into the UTC dorms august 15th.

when is Dragon Con? i dont know if i can do that or not. it bepends on when and where. have you heard of Con Nooga?

and co-cosplay is.... well lets start at the beginning. cosplay stands for costume-playing (dressing up as a character from what ever you want) the term cosplay is most used in animie and Japanese stuff. so a co-cosplay is where 2 or more people dress up together from one game, movie, comic book, ect....

and when i move to UTC this fall i would like to maybe meet you and maybe we can work on some sabers together!

EDIT: sorry..... didnt see the next page...

ya, i got the PM, is that what you think i should use for the slash cut in the middle?

Dragon Con is always on Labor Day weekend (Sept. 4-7, 2009). Don't feel bad. I just found this out myself. I have never been though. Looking forward to it I am.

I would like to collaborate on some saber builds. Besides on this forum, no one understands my new found hobby (sobbing profusely).

Best of luck on your new saber & threads.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterRoop View Post

Yeah, it's got a comfortable angle to it, I used it on a batch of 20 graflex-esque sabers.

Hope it helps!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Pics! I wanna see what you have envisioned!
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Default Where did you go ???

Haven't seen you on here lately. Just wandering how the Ceremonial Robes and saber are going. Have you started either yet ? Also, are you making this costume for Dragon Con '09 ? There is also a Con in Chattanooga. It's either Chatta Con or Con Nooga. I think it's over for this year though.

i havent done anything yet but working on my GF's rank bars for juno's costume. i have to convince myself to spend the money on the sabers.

im making them for GMX (geek media expo) this is going to be its first year. its here in nashville on Oct 4-5. also i am going to Con nooga this year! and im going to wear them there too!

i hope to star soon. i just need more money to feel better about working on it......

I'm working on the same costume! I'm getting the materials tomorrow I have the game though and I got a TON of good pics. I can send them to you if you would like.

(O_O)>o====7--------------------
    Join the dark side!
    ................When they're sleeping, take the browies and cookies and the IMAX TV and run!!!!!!!!!!!!