Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: force unleashed Jedi Ceremonial robes light saber

ok, ive ordered the parts for the light sabers, and ive made the rank tubes for juno. also my GF is working on make my robes right now.

Man Im not gonna be able to do these anytime soon....

(O_O)>o====7--------------------
    Join the dark side!
    ................When they're sleeping, take the browies and cookies and the IMAX TV and run!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm kind of late, but thought this might help.

I took these a little while back in hopes to build it one day. My hopes are now yours.

Default Nice Project

If you take your time and pay attention to the details, this really has the potential to be amazing. Good luck with your endeavors.

DS

ok, thannks!

Can someone with the PS2 version take a pic of the various hilts please?

I have the 360 one, so there is a much more limited range of hilts.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Quote Originally Posted by Barmic Rin View Post
    Can someone with the PS2 version take a pic of the various hilts please?

I have the 360 one, so there is a much more limited range of hilts.
    The PS2 doesn't have the unique sabers. Only Galen Marek's, Sidious, Luke's ROTJ, Vader, Kota, Gallia, Anakin, a sith saber (The Pauan Sith Lord), and a generic sith hilt. All just other character's hilts, no unique ones.
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Eco View Post
    The PS2 doesn't have the unique sabers. Only Galen Marek's, Sidious, Luke's ROTJ, Vader, Kota, Gallia, Anakin, a sith saber (The Pauan Sith Lord), and a generic sith hilt. All just other character's hilts, no unique ones.
    Oh, i'd heard there were hilts to collect in the holocrons, the same as the costumes. Nevermind then....
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

well now i have the parts for the light sabers for the custume. i just need to work on them sometime soon.

Hey guys! i know its been a LONG time since ive done anything here. And im hopping to be on a little bit more. Life has been crazy. and i did finish my Ceremonial robes, and the light sabers! (i named them the twins) I promised yall a picture of the costume and here it is! its not the best but i tried. and that is my GF there as Juno.

P.S. sorry about the MJ poster in the background. These were taken in my room mates room.