Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: store suggestions for tim

Hey what about a thread on here specifically for listing upcoming Conventions? We could have a running list and be able to see who would be attending. ??? Worth doing?

Tiberius

great idea hey xwing can ya make it happen but no just conventions but gatherings also and possibly saber dueling matches

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Hmm... I could lookup conventions but local stuff I don't have much control on. How about people e-mail me info on the local stuff for dueling and I add it to this list?

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

and one of the biggest conventions would be the San Diego Comic-Con now that would be a money maker

HOWS ABOUT for dragon con we should make our own t-shirts advertising the trinity to the masses!!!!!

Tim? SaberGirl?

Any thoughts of allowing others to buy wholesale and become re-sellers for you? Or would 'Distributor' be a more accurate description?

I would love to have a saber I have built and an MHS Kit to show people what they are buying. But then, I would be interested in holding home shows and utilizing local 'Jedi' to do dueling demos where participants would register for a workshop... build the saber with customsabershop componants and then learn how to duel with it.

"Do you know how to use one of these?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

We already sell at wholesale to certain individuals. You have buy large amounts to become a wholesaler though.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Very cool... I wasn't aware...

"Do you know how to use one of these?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."