Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: store suggestions for tim

Default store suggestions for tim

hey Tim i have a suggestion, maybe you can open up a shop in some places, cause then noobies will be able to see what they are buying, and you can sell the stuff for a cheaper price(im not saying by a big difference) and more people will come to your store, and that means.....more $$$ for you.

The Dark Side will kill you
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

This has been talked about a lot. We would love to go to events and have a booth! Would be a lot of fun, but at this point, time is our biggest factor. Eventually, I'm sure we will explore this option, but for now, its not a priority.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Exactly conventions are the primary way for a lot of prop vendors to get the word out there. For now just do your best to spread the word.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

I think the convention thing is a cool idea and I would help in any way I could.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

Exactly conventions are the primary way for a lot of prop vendors to get the word out there. For now just do your best to spread the word.[]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Say...

That gives me and idea! Lets have a contest were you win a saber if by displaying the TCSS logo in the most creative and public way!

That would be cool!

[]

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

i know a few of us are gonna go to the Dragon*Conhttp://www.dragoncon.org/ in Altanta i would will be Cosplaying and would be glad to hand out cards or flyers to help out

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

so since we are on the topic of conventions, does anyone know if there are any star wars conventions in san diego?, i know the comiccon but other things would b aprecitaed

The Dark Side will kill you
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

You're in San Diego and you don't know Comic-Con?[:0] That's the second largest nerd convention besides DragonCon.

I'm hoping to attend D*Con this year.[]

Try a web search and you should find some listings.

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

The Brotherhood of the Sith

This store kicks butt and I hope it continues to do well. I know I am ready to do my part in a little free advertising competition and of course the Maul saberstaff conversion is like a perfect prize in my eyes. The best way to get more folks comin' here and gettin' some goods is for us to go out there and pitch the site.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

spreadin the word is what im doin at the con in june. hopefully, ill drum up some business for the Trinity here.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...