Hello!

As a favor for a friend, I am repairing an older (i.e., non-warranty supported) Master Replicas Luke Skywalker Lightsaber Force FX Collectible (P/N SW-203S; SKU 36453 00050) that he purchased several years ago. The polypropylene blade snapped at the hilt during light handling (very light handling!) and the electroluminescent (EL) sheet became damaged. He attempted to have the Lightsaber repaired at Master Replicas when it was initially damaged, but he was informed that they no longer supported repair issues for that particular design. The product information on the EL sheet is as follows:

P/N: C5413YG
DESC: LT SBR Green
MFG: NOVATECH INC
DOM: 0703 117203

The sheet is approximately 32-5/8” long by 3-5/16” wide and is green in color. I measured the output from the inverter that energizes the EL Sheet and it measures approximately 70 VAC. I would like to obtain a replacement El sheet, since the one I currently have has multiple delaminations of the phosphor coating which show up as dark splotches when energized. Can anyone help me track down a replacement sheet? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I have re-engineered the Lightsaber so that the blade can be screwed on and off and the replacement EL sheet is the last item I need to complete the project. Please let me know. Thank you!

--Michael Petner