Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: UltraSound 2.0 After upgrade..

Quote Originally Posted by Zook View Post
    you guys really need to read the official store news on this board. He puts them up at different times it appears.

He put some up last night a little earlier (around 10 CST...8 his time...note his post time). Not sure why your refresh isn't working for them to show up but he said he listed them and will not list any more until after the weekend (read here). Then again with only 5 to sell at a time I am sure they go within a minute or two so it could be sold out in between your refresh.

I am glad I got one on the first night when no one was really expecting them. I believe its going to be a lot harder to get one now.
    No, I get that he puts them up at different times - believe it or not, I CAN read - the problem is that I am normally asleep when it happens...

What might be a good idea is put up some sort of timetable of when they are going up and what time - rather than just a "they are up now" post at 3/4am (Britsh time). There's going to be a rush for them anyway - I figure it might as well be fair for everyone to know when they have to do the rushing!

Or, as I said I'll just wait for a proper run
    Last edited by Kureigu; 05-14-2009 at 06:58 AM.

There is no emotion; there is peace // There is no ignorance; there is knowledge // There is no passion; there is serenity // There is no death; there is the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Kureigu View Post
    No, I get that he puts them up at different times - believe it or not, I CAN read - the problem is that I am normally asleep when it happens...

What might be a good idea is put up some sort of timetable of when they are going up and what time - rather than just a "they are up now" post at 3/4am (Britsh time). There's going to be a rush for them anyway - I figure it might as well be fair for everyone to know when they have to do the rushing!

Or, as I said I'll just wait for a proper run
    sorry if you mistook my post. I was not saying you could not read nor was I even replying to you. I realize my post was under yours but none of my subject really referred to your post. I was talking to the others (note I specifically mentioned the refresh). If you look at a couple of posts above yours you will see that I was referring to them not reading the official store news thread because it had the times he posted in the thread (which is the times he put them up for sale). Basically I was saying to keep an eye on that section because it contains important info about the store. Just like it said after the last 5 Tim just did there will be no more until after the weekend. That will save posters a lot of checking and refreshing. Also if Tim changes his mind and decides to post more up before then he will update that thread.

my post was not intended as a flame either for you or the others...sorry if its taken that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zook View Post
    sorry if you mistook my post. I was not saying you could not read nor was I even replying to you. I realize my post was under yours but none of my subject really referred to your post. I was talking to the others (note I specifically mentioned the refresh). If you look at a couple of posts above yours you will see that I was referring to them not reading the official store news thread because it had the times he posted in the thread (which is the times he put them up for sale). Basically I was saying to keep an eye on that section because it contains important info about the store. Just like it said after the last 5 Tim just did there will be no more until after the weekend. That will save posters a lot of checking and refreshing. Also if Tim changes his mind and decides to post more up before then he will update that thread.

my post was not intended as a flame either for you or the others...sorry if its taken that way.
    ahh-ha. In that case I too apologise...and admit that maybe I can't read as well as I thought

There is no emotion; there is peace // There is no ignorance; there is knowledge // There is no passion; there is serenity // There is no death; there is the Force.

Default over heating

Is anyone having trouble with their board over heating? Mine is after about 10 to 15 minutes of play it will just shut off and won’t turn back on. I have to pull the board out (which is hot as hell), take the batteries out, let it cool, put them back in and then it good for another 10 minutes or so. My set up is the MHS sound combo inside of MHS parts.
    Y'all can go to hell I'm goin to Texas. (David crockett)

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

What LED are you running?
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

K2 blue

I am also using trustfires they get warm but the board is realy hot. I was think of trying to vent it but i dont know if that will help or not.
    Last edited by Lord Duck; 05-14-2009 at 10:46 AM.

what battery pack/batteries?

It's been stated a few times that the board takes extra voltage and turns it into heat, so you need to bump up to a lux V LED or go down to lower voltage battery solution. Those trustfires are 7.4V when running 2 in the compact setup sold at TCSS...too much for your K2
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Try running it off one trustfire.. just bridge the other with a wire or something.. if you can. I would like to know how it works then. Since you are using 7.2v and only using a 3v led you are burning off a lot of voltage. You could also try using 2 regular AA but I am not sure that will be enough to run it.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Thank You for the help I will try both and see how they work.