Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: UltraSound 2.0 After upgrade..

Eandori === amazing.

(yes... that is a TRIPLE EQUALS SIGN, hahahahhaha) :P
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Angry

Well, I'm VERY disappointed too. The switch issue was the ONLY reason I decided to send my boards in. :@

Thanks for the update though Tim.
    This Jedi Ranger has a name....Terek Kelrune. Don't forget it.

If you are planning to use the NAND gate it together with a 6V / 7.4V / 9.6V battery pack, you might also require a voltage regulator, as most integrated circuits can't operate at this voltage.
    The circuit Eandori is refering should operate in the range 2-5.5V.

There might also be the possibility to hijack a regulated power source from the board itself, but until I get my board back to make some measurements, that is only pure speculations.
    CybKnight -
    For honor in gaming and beyond

Default The switch

I don’t see why everyone is having such a problem with this switch thing. I have been using cheep RadioShack switches since I first got the board. I got mine back yesterday put it all back together and still no problem. The only problem I did have was using cheep batteries but that was fixed by buying some trust fires and now all is right with the force. I think this board awesome the only thing I won’t to do now is hookup some type of amp to make it much louder.

Just to let y'all know I also used one of the switches from tcss and I did not have any problems with it ether.
    Y'all can go to hell I'm goin to Texas. (David crockett)

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Which switch did you use from us? As stated above the guarded ones work pretty good but the others dont work at all.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Default Switch05

Item #: Switch05 SPST Momentary switch with black button. Its not a bad switch I did not like it because its to big. But it did work. I used this one from Raido Shack SPST 0.5-Amp Momentary Switch (2-Pack)
    http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062546&numProdsPerPage=60&y=1 4&retainProdsInSession=1&x=10[/URL] it small and i like to try and hide my switches.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Did you use it to program it? I couldnt get any of those switches to work at all for programming. Would start it up but that was about it.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

ya I did it was the only one I had when I first got the board. I don’t know if it would matter or not but I have had them for like 2 1/2 years. Maybe they are just a little deferent. How are the illuminated switches working out? How big are they? I might try one out they look cool.

Ouch... I was hoping the switch issue would have been fixed, VERY disappointing especially having waited all this time. On the other hand Eandori seems to have saved us a lot of bother *Raise's glass*

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malaki Skywalker View Post
    On the other hand Eandori seems to have saved us a lot of bother *Raise's glass*
    No pressure at all Eandori. LOL

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php