Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: UltraSound 2.0 After upgrade..

I haven’t seen or heard a thing about my three yet.

Are we sure he has received them all and is sending them out? Has anyone seen an official statement from them saying this?

I’m hesitant to contact them again and appear to be pressuring, or worse yet to go unanswered completely

Get in touch with ultra. I had problems when I sent my board back for the upgrade, because I sent it from the uk I wanted to know they had it, and I kept pestering them with emails until I knew they had it. It had been left in the post office with several other boards for a few weeks.

After they got it they said that all the boards where accounted for and where then sent off for the upgrade. I got mine back a few weeks ago, so you'se should have had yours back by now.

My advise is to get in touch with ultra and find out whats going on. They are very helpfull when it comes to this kind of things.

Anybody have their email address or a phone number. I can't seem to find anything on their site for contact info.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Kal El Rah View Post
    Anybody have their email address or a phone number. I can't seem to find anything on their site for contact info.
    Alex@ultrasabers.com

KI-ADI-MUNDI on FX-SABERS.com

Thank You very much, that email addy slipped my mind,,,LOL

email sent, awaiting for reply, lets see if I get an answer............................................ ................
    Last edited by Kal El Rah; 05-30-2009 at 01:30 PM.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

You are not the only ones that have not gotten your boards back. I am still waiting for four of mine.

Being that we are many, there is probably an issue that needs to be resolved.

It would be best if one person checks, and post back to the forum, otherwise everyone is spamming their mailbox with the same question.

Besides, you are not supposed to contact Alex about such matters, but shipping@ultrasabers.com...
    CybKnight -
    For honor in gaming and beyond

OK, sent an email to shipping also.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

hi, i got a replay from alex 11 days ago, here is what he said

date Thu, May 21, 2009 at 4:11 PM
    subject RE: just want to know if my 2.1 is shipping soon
    May 21 (11 days ago)
    "I have not received all the soundboards back yet. They are shipping out as I receive them."
    Alex Buckner

--so i guess we are in the back of the list as many have gotten theirs back for weeks. Anyways, this is the lastest info i have. i would love the hear more updates about the boards.

Thanks for posting that. Looks like I'm at the bottom of the list too, as I still haven't my two boards back yet, either.
    This Jedi Ranger has a name....Terek Kelrune. Don't forget it.

Got my answer today, here is what Alex Wrote:

"I haven’t received all the boards back in yet, when I get the rest, I’ll ship them. You weren’t overcharged for shipping, 0.1 lbs costs the same to ship via Priority Mail as 1.0 lbs. The only people who we overcharged were those who ordered multiple upgrades.

Alex Buckner"

Here is what Jen wrote:

"Hello,

We received some of our upgraded soundboards but we are still waiting for
    more to come in. Yours has not been sent out yet. I apologize for the
    delay. We are not sure when the others will be ready.

Jen"
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)