Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: UltraSound 2.0 After upgrade..

I sincerely apologize Tim, as always you have been very informative and straight forward with this ordeal. My observation was of Ultrasabers as they are the ones who handled the upgrade. You have always been very good at shipping orders with incredible speed and anytime there has been a need for communication you have always been prompt and helpful. For what it's worth I'm sorry your good name ever got attached in any way to these shenaningans. This will be the last time I comment on the US subject and I apologize again for any confusion my previous post my have caused.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    It would be nice if you would specify the company if it wasnt me that you are complaining about so people dont come here and read this thinking it is about us.

To clarify, my issue is not with Tim or TCSS. I originally purchased my three boards from Tim/TCSS, which went flawlessly, but I sent them in for the upgrade to Ultra as requested.

I’ve written a few emails; as I guess a lot of others have, which were never answered.
    This I really don’t mind, as they are probably busy running the day-to-day stuff, but this being in the dark since I dropped them off at the post office has sure lost it’s allure.

Yeah I haven't heard anything on mine, TBH I don't bother with contacting ultrasabers, I figure it'll get here when it gets here, I hate to say it but turnaround is not their strong point.

And I get the impression that the board manufacturer they've got is incompetent, or at the very least doesn't care about the product, they seem to have delayed a lot, and in the end produced a board that has multiple problems and doesn't seem particularly well suited to customization. This isn't really Ultrasabers fault but from where I'm standing the whole thing is a mess.

At least we've got some fix's for the switch problem, now I just need to source some custom battery packs for mine.

I don't have a US board, but I will take a moment to help re-inforce the fact that TCSS is doing a REALLY nice job of trying to help the US boards get fixed.

To any newcomers: the "issues" (and I put that in quotes so people LOOK and READ to find out what that means) with the Ultrasound board have NOTHING to do with TCSS.

It's great that Tim, Eandori and others have been trying to work toward solutions. I will also say though--not to get on the negative bandwagon, but--it is a *bloomin' shame* that the Nova Conceptions guy did NOT respond to Eandori's (Edwin's) multiple attempts at communication and trying to help resolve the problem.

Finally... *NO*--Novastar (me) is __not___ Nova Conceptions. Granted, the meager pocketful of messages have stopped... but... yeah... just hoping to keep reinforcing that as well! hehheh

<--- exhausted from Tricking for 2 hours... now off to Fence for 2 or 3 hours. .. ... ... Ugh. Body = TIRED.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Can anyone chime in and confirm they got one of the 30 that Tim has been putting up? Thought we would have heard from em by now. Maybe they are too busy building their sabers He is down to only 10 now and I have never tried so hard in my life to get a part and....... nothing. I have two fam members and my girlfriend refreshing AROUND THE CLOCK. Literally.
    Win or loose, step into the cage you still have more balls than 99% of the population.

"chime"

Bought one on the 2nd day tim started putting them up. Got it about 4 days later and it went in my Design contest saber about 15 min after I opened the box.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...?t=4765&page=3

post #25
    Last edited by Arm on Fire; 05-22-2009 at 01:47 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Arm on Fire View Post
    "chime"

Bought one on the 2nd day tim started putting them up. Got it about 4 days later and it went in my Design contest saber about 15 min after I opened the box.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...?t=4765&page=3

post #25
    Congratulations are in order. That is a sweet saber.
    Win or loose, step into the cage you still have more balls than 99% of the population.

I got one on the first day...arrived a few days later as usual with TCSS. Put it in a new build the day I got it. I am still working on the cosmetics of the hilt and will post pics when its done some time next week.

Default word

any word if the upgraded boards were shipped yet...any way to check the status?

I think most everyone that sent their boards in for the upgrade have gotten them back already. If you sent them to Ultrasabers, you should have recieved a click and ship email notification regarding the shipment with a tracking number. If you haven't gotten it back yet, you might want to drop them an email about it.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.