Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: UltraSound 2.0 After upgrade..

*WHEW*... dodged a bullet or two there!

That is GREAT news, Tim.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

That's great news Tim. Glad I could help.

"We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life"
    http://www.thegalacticsweatshop.com/

I was looking over recent posts in this thread and saw that a "few" US were going up for sale? I keep checking but says out of stock... Will the notification of stock be as subtle as a post here or there?
    Win or loose, step into the cage you still have more balls than 99% of the population.

Quote Originally Posted by ziongraffix View Post
    I was looking over recent posts in this thread and saw that a "few" US were going up for sale? I keep checking but says out of stock... Will the notification of stock be as subtle as a post here or there?
    Tim put up 5 early this morning and they sold out in less than an hour. Your best bet is to keep looking at the official store news section of this board. My guess is now that people know he will be putting up 5 a day every day that those will go even faster because people will be looking for them. I was surprised it took almost an hour for the others to sell.

When they are in stock it will say stock available.
    Last edited by Zook; 05-12-2009 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zook View Post
    Tim put up 5 early this morning and they sold out in less than an hour. Your best bet is to keep looking at the official store news section of this board. My guess is now that people know he will be putting up 5 a day every day that those will go even faster because people will be looking for them. I was surprised it took almost an hour for the others to sell.

When they are in stock it will say stock available.
    Thanks very much. I have a tab up w/ the US 2.0 on the screen. At the bottom it says "out of stock" but there is no option to add to the cart. Am I correct in assuming that by refreshing that screen it would at some point read with 5 available and allow me to place in my cart? Sorry if this seems an obvious yes but I just want to be sure. I would really like one.

Thanks
    - J
    Last edited by ziongraffix; 05-12-2009 at 05:35 AM.
    Win or loose, step into the cage you still have more balls than 99% of the population.

Quote Originally Posted by ziongraffix View Post
    Thanks very much. I have a tab up w/ the US 2.0 on the screen. At the bottom it says "out of stock" but there is no option to add to the cart. Am I correct in assuming that by refreshing that screen it would at some point read with 5 available and allow me to place in my cart? Sorry if this seems an obvious yes but I just want to be sure. I would really like one.

Thanks
    - J
    When the stock is available it will say "stock available" instead of "this item is currently out of stock". It will not say 5 available or anything just "stock available" just like the rest of the items in the store.

Good luck.

Thats excellent news about the capacitor, my US arrived back this morning so I'll have to get one the next time I order.

Quote Originally Posted by Kant Lavar View Post
    Well... I guess I know where I'm gonna be hanging out tonight!
    You and me both!

There is no emotion; there is peace // There is no ignorance; there is knowledge // There is no passion; there is serenity // There is no death; there is the Force.

Sounds like we got lucky, that capacitor is working with many switches that were too noisy before. It's not a "good" work around, but if it's low cost and effective, that's fine for now
    Edwin Tracy (Eandori)

- Official Plecter Labs USA station for repairs and firmware upgrades, Ultrasound soon!
    - Occasional completed Lightsabers for sale there!