Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ordering Different Parts within the MHS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

Not at all, if you add up all the parts and you look at the kit it is the same price. And don't forget you have to add the allen wrench.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Actually, you're wrong. It's 40 cents cheaper individually. []

Might do it this way, then. I was under the impression that the MHS kit was discounted for being a package. Cheers for the help, guys.

only if you say, order this, and a day later, order that, then a few days after that, orader another part. that would be expensive. but ordering a multitude of different parts at the same time in one shipment, isnt. tim has a flat rate, i believe for ups shipments, unless they reach a certain size or something like that, then its a bit more. i think. dont shoot me if im wrong, but i think thats right.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Yeah, I just did it again. The reason it was more expensive the first time was because I chose the big yellow set of batteries, which really are $20 more expensive. My bad.

Rohgan, you forgot to add the wrench but I think you see where I was going with that.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Just a quick note. Codding for all of the different syles would'nt be that bad. Create a drop down box with the default MHS then have the other options that people need. I think the wiring kit would be a good idea. Right now I do the write down the list and go from there.

"I know." -Han