Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Some thing that would make this forum even better

Guess this is the place to post this idea.

I was thinking that one area of discussion that I don't feel is covered much on this forum is hilt aesthetics: things like grips, fancy shapes, colours etc. All the things that don't add to the function of the weapon as such, but are there to make it look nice. And since there's so much, and so many methods, I thought it might be deserving of its own forum.

I know this kind of stuff gets talked about here and there, but it's all general stuff which applies to both EL and LED, that I think deserves a sub-forum of its own.

Well, that's my two Republic Credits, anyway.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rohgan

Guess this is the place to post this idea.

I was thinking that one area of discussion that I don't feel is covered much on this forum is hilt aesthetics: things like grips, fancy shapes, colours etc. All the things that don't add to the function of the weapon as such, but are there to make it look nice. And since there's so much, and so many methods, I thought it might be deserving of its own forum.

I know this kind of stuff gets talked about here and there, but it's all general stuff which applies to both EL and LED, that I think deserves a sub-forum of its own.

Well, that's my two Republic Credits, anyway.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's why I sugested that Mics. be separated into General Chit chat and General Saber topics.

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Thought of another small thing that tends to screw me up a lot.

The time on the forum... It's PST. Is there a way to change this per individual so that we can all have the correct time zone displayed on the time stamps?

Like I said, it's a small thing, but I need a calculator to subtract 3, or is it 4, or 2, no wait, I have to add...
    See what I mean.

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

FUNNY!

I don't mind the three hour difference as I do the minutes. If the server hosting all this would update the clock by the atomic clock then I would not be trying to figure out what post came in while I was typing.

<center></center>