Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Imperial Knight

killer costume man!
    ...YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Ranger View Post
    Well, it probably just the pic (or your eyes). The hood is plenty big enough, and I can pull it all the way over my head and have it totally hide my entire face and head. I also have a magnetic clasp I can leave open or close for a more open or tighter/closer fit. What did you have in mind?

I think i'd just secure it further back so it didn't come over the face that much, but that's just me, the rest I love!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Well, I can position the hood in lots of ways because it is so large. If you read Legacy #6, you'll see what I was trying to emulate.
    This Jedi Ranger has a name....Terek Kelrune. Don't forget it.

Ah.... Is it just me or does that seem a more 'ceremonial' version of the cape?

Other issues don't seem to have quite so big a hood, and the cape doesn't go in front of the arms. Hmm, worth checking the DH boards for that...
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

I specifically chose the rare cloak version to hide the fact that I don't have full back armour (yet), and to help balance the weight of the cloak to keep it from choking me. This cloak version also make it feasible to wear the cloak without having to secure it at the throat. Securing the clasp forces the cloak to hide a lot of the chest armour.
    This Jedi Ranger has a name....Terek Kelrune. Don't forget it.

Default texas?

Great looking costume! I think I recognize the building too, were you at Wizard World Dallas 2008 when those pics were taken?