Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A new F/X Lightsaber

The neck's still chunky, but I think it looks better than the Luke. Plus, it's <font color="blue">blue</font id="blue">.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Spencer_P

The neck's still chunky, but I think it looks better than the Luke. Plus, it's <font color="blue">blue</font id="blue">.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Exactly! I've been a-waiting, and a-patiently at that. Besides, some of us like a little chunk about the neck..oh, wait, we were talking about sabers?!

You don't need to see any identification.

Is it just me or are the images posted above not showing up? If it's just me then I guess I'm SOL. If it's everyone can someone try reposting the Obi-Wan saber? Also, does anyone know the cost on this yet?

Tiberius

This one does look much better than the Luke ROTJ Lightsaber.. Anyone know how many batteries? I wish they'd make more quicker.. I wish they'd make the windu a 3 battery pack one..

Female Twi'leks are so Hot! I want one. =0)~

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Spencer_P

There are copper sticker kits available for the Luke saber now. They are pretty cheap too, around $10 I think. Makes the saber look 200% better.

As for the Obi-Wan, I wish they would have offered the ANH version, all dirty and weathered. []

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by NooB1Kenobi

This one does look much better than the Luke ROTJ Lightsaber.. Anyone know how many batteries? I wish they'd make more quicker.. I wish they'd make the windu a 3 battery pack one..

Female Twi'leks are so Hot! I want one. =0)~

That's a "prototype" in the pics so there isn't word on the final. I don't remember them saying what it was... probably a six since it resembles the Luke ROTJ, but in all hopes it's a three AAA like the Maul.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

Great news these sabers will be on pre-order sale on 05-18-06. That's next thursday. Sale price from Master Replicas is $119.00.

May The Force Be With You.

heres the link http://masterreplicas.com/customer/blogs/blogs_list.php

<font face="Impact"><font size="4"><font color="blue">Tim, are you a MR dealer yet?</font id="blue"></font id="size4"></font id="Impact">

I would bet you could order from any MR dealer in which case it would make sense to me to support those that you know. If Tim is not looking into being a MR dealer then I would think to talk to Ultra or something, I don't know of anyone else that is a regular on here that's a dealer but you know what I mean.

<center></center>

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

If you guys want to start a interest list then yes I will order some..more of you that agree to buy one the cheaper they will be. I can get them at wholesale pricing I just havent had the time to start stocking them.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

In that case sign me up! I know that I will at minimum get one to convert and one to put on the wall.

<center></center>