Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A new F/X Lightsaber

i would definately be interested, especially the obi (when it is released) and the windu, if they are still in production.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Until I get around to stocking them...xwing start a new thread for this. If you put that you want one please be sure you do, so I dont get stuck with a bunch.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Tim if you want a down payment or something I am cool with that. Don't need you getting a lot invested in to something and then we can't get our MHS parts and whatnot[]

<center></center>

wheres the thread for showin interest in them at? i would like a obi wan when they come out, if i could get it cheaper via tim.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Sorry, I'm reposting from here, seemed applicable.

That dissassembly pic layout is brilliant for the Maul, jtsteph!

I just got my Darth Maul and I'm about to upgrade it, luxeon style! That tutorial will come in handy.

We were with Master Replicas for the Toy Fair and were demonstrating the Darth Maul and the new Obi Wan, among all their others.

Lemme tell ya, I've been practicing with many of these things for over a year now, and I thought my favorite was the Luke because the balance was great and the grip didn't piss me off with the switch being in the way. I still love it, but since I'm a double saber dueler, the Maul really has a good balance, even separated. The switch is great! I only hit it off now and then, but not as often and the Anakin! I think I'd rather have the heavier batteries, but when put together the full Maul is quite heavy.

THAT said, it works well when your spinning it, and the emitters make a good crook to spin on your hands. The two things I didn't like: 1. I instantly removed ALL the unnecessary knobs from the shaft. They were TEARING up my hands! 2. and I don't like the way the sabers vibrate when I stop quick, but now I'm being picky. []

FUN! The Maul is fun!

Now, the Obi Wan. THAT'S a ***y beast. Very good to hold, about as heavy as a Mace, but the grip feels VERY good with the black hard rubber. Balance is excellent. Marc here is seen with the excellent version of the Master Replicas Anakin robes.

Although, the LEDs will always need to go. ALL my MRs have black spots! [xx(] Altough, I'm seeing very cool other possibilities for sabers around here. []

So, as you can tell, we really use our sabers. Who wants to spar? [}]

-=flynn=-

&=====;]--------------
    nyjedi.com

&=====;]--------------
    nyjedi.com

Master NYJedi:

Greetings, and thank you kindly for your thorough feedback on the matter. I humbly invite you to view and join the following thread:
    http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...p?TOPIC_ID=912

I'm sure you'll find like-minded Jedi such as yourself there. Feel free to contribute as you see fit.

You don't need to see any identification.

Update: The Obi-Wan saber will have 3 AA batteries instead of AAA like Mauls. Thats according to Master Replicas.

May The Force Be With You.

Thanks for the update cyberjedi! I've been wondering if AAA's were going to become the size MR uses from now on ... looks like that isn't the case. I suppose that means the Obi-Wan ROTS will be more like Luke's ROTJ as far as size dimensions.

Wow, Naashar.

Your right. I'll definitely like that thread! Thanks!

&=====;]--------------
    nyjedi.com

Hey NY, what does the sound on the Obi-Wan sound like? Is it the usual sound, or is it different?