Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Parks OBi-wan TPm Phase Saber

Default Parks OBi-wan TPm Phase Saber

ok so i thought i would share this tid bit of info i found. looks realy good. if only i had the money.... lol

ENJOY!

http://parksabers.com/phaeton.html
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE!
    Canto III of Dante's Inferno

Beware the Power of The Pope!

Banned Sith Lord

im thinking of buying a few phasers in time. im anxious to see how parks holds up against luxeon. but that is really cool.

I saw this yesterday, but didn't think it would be appropriate to post it on the TCSS forums though, since it kind of is somewhat of a competition.

Nice find though, it's nice to see some of the movie designs making a return to Park's lineup.

It's like they are trying to get sued again by lucasfilm, buy one while you can.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Quote Originally Posted by Sairon View Post
    It's like they are trying to get sued again by lucasfilm, buy one while you can.
    Again? They got sued?

Quote Originally Posted by vargose View Post
    Again? They got sued?
    Yes, he did....it was several years ago, and Jeff proved in court that his sabers were different enough designs from what was seen in the films and actually won the lawsuit.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I love the quality of their work, but I don't like the electronics setup they use. $500 is a lot for a saber with no sound and proprietary blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Yes, he did....it was several years ago, and Jeff proved in court that his sabers were different enough designs from what was seen in the films and actually won the lawsuit.
    I think it was more that they didn't use the word "lightsaber" or any other copyrighted names.
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

I'm sure that helped and may have been the main reason he wasn't issued a C&D....I don't have all of the details, that was just something I remember reading somewhere.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Rumors...lol

Parks was never sued by lucas

Parks sued Lucasfilm for breach of contract issues surrounding Celebration 1

There you have it..now you know..
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop