Thread: I'm BAAACK, BABY!!!!!!!!!What'd I Miss?

Talking I'm BAAACK, BABY!!!!!!!!!What'd I Miss?

Hello, People! After a short absence from the saber scene, I'm back with a vengeance! (HMM, Cool name. I may have to use that...) Things happen. I've been soo busy with things at work, I had to put my hobbies on hold for a while. Now things have calmed down a little and I've started on my second saber. Just a shout out to all the people on the boards-What did I miss, while I was gone? (feel free to make stuff up, if nothing good happened over the last few months. The crazier the better!)
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

Noobs, afew minor injuries, some lickle bubbas, and that parade of floats depicting classic Simpsons episodes that people aren't quite totally bored of yet, the discovery of a glass prism 3sq miles across on each side that was so perfect at refracting the light, it felt like being kissed by the purest of colours, whilst at the same time several aeroplane display teams were doing maneuvers synced to the music of queen across the world.

So, not much really.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Talking

Some things never change, I guess.
    Last edited by samurai_rob; 04-17-2009 at 04:10 PM.

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Sabers were built...

n00bs were flamed...

You know, the normal stuff..
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

yo, wb
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Talking

Come on, guys. We're supposed to be uber-creative around here and this is the best you can come up with? The truth? What about all the "Tim was abducted by aliens and forced to machine probe parts for you don't want to know what use and kept in space for, like a month and then managed to blind his alien captors by tricking them into looking directly at a over driven lux V he had managed to smuggle on board (how, we probably don't want to know), then took over the ship, dumped the aliens on some rogue asteroid, then reverse engineered and disassembled the ship and used the alien tech and his new found space knowledge to make all the cool new parts that were added to the shop while I was away" kind of story? Now that's something I would believe! So, let's try this again..."Hey, guys! I'm back. What happened while I was away?"

(Now, go crazy!)

PS: Take a hint from BR, he had the right idea.

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

Banned Sith Lord

ive been voted the Forum Idiot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonbass View Post
    ive been voted the Forum Idiot!!!
    yea, but you spelled idiot correctly, so you fail at that too....

as for tim being abducted, either he kept it a secret out of embarassment or we were all flashy-thingied and dont remember. I am pretty sure however that an evil genius found a way to make people go postal by posting tons of computer renders with no hope/progress toward them becoming realities, meanwhile some lab bunnies at UF escaped their cages and staged a coup. They now reside in the lab and do IT/web design work for the college in exchange for boxes of carrots and an occasional black female rabbit to be delivered, only two scientist and a lost freshman were injured, oh and someone who will remain annonymous discovered that if you put a tcss acrylic crystal in the microwave it actually explodes, not just melts so that it doesnt have such sharp edges, i mean, hypothetically speaking that is....

I <3 Mako

Quote Originally Posted by Tradeliphine View Post
    oh and someone who will remain annonymous discovered that if you put a tcss acrylic crystal in the microwave it actually explodes, not just melts so that it doesnt have such sharp edges, i mean, hypothetically speaking that is....
    OMG you are kidding...I hope?

ROTFL!

*reminder to self: microwave powered acrylic hand grenades...patent ASAP before Tradeliphine does *