Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Well... What do you think of this?

You definitely have enough room in there for the US 2.x card. Consider going for TCSS sound/speaker/batter combo. It's already wired. The only thing you have to add is a non-bounce tactile switch. It takes up very little room.

Thanks, i'll look into that. I don't want to go overboard with spending for my first saber, or i'll mess it up. I want to check out crystal focus though, but again, much to expensive.
    hmm... what happens if I mix, this, and this, and this? *boom*

CF is the best board you can get but for a first I'd go with a hasbro fx board or somthing, also for the saber design I would put a slider switch inside the graflex clamp instead of the guarded switch. Then you could take some sections of brass sinktube and jbweld them on like this.

New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

oooh, i'm liking that a LOT. Brass sink tube eh? I might just have to try that!

I like the design but I think you may want to reconsider your choice of pommel. It just looks out of place to me with the rest of the hilt. But that's just my opinion.

Pete you can just get regular sinktube and sand the crome of and voila you have brass!
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

I wouls say, a custom 8" section with groving how you like, the gear, the bh but I would say a style 7 or 4 pommel would set it off really well.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Maybe I should just redesign it? Go off with a totally different idea? I'm not sure, there are so many sabers I want to build!
    I'll take into account all of your ideas for the redesigned one.