Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Concepts & Sketches

Here's another concept, This will be the second saber I make if all goes to plan , I still haven't decided on a colour, I'm leaning towrads green or the light blue. I'll probably get a white LED and some filters though .

Here's some hilts Im planning.

1st 1 is hilt about 15 inches long with a 30 inch TCSS battle blade & has a royal blue Lux3, I haven't decided on grip material yet, probly thin leather or ray skin. (parts for this 1 are on the way )

2nd is gonna be a real monster of a battle saber, 23.5 inch hilt with a 40 inch TCSS battle blade. Im hoping to get a red/orange Lux3 for this 1.

3rd is just an idea for a double Ive been thinking about, nothing decided yet
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Mara Jade

HI: I did this for my daughter lightsaber. I think she will love it. What do you think?

I made it using only pictures of it on internet but I cant find a external dimention drawing or anything to be sure that I'm using the correct distances. Any help?
    Thanks
    Not only a partner, but a friend

Can someone do some kind of rendering for the following?:

The only departures from the sketch you see are that I want to use tsuka-maki for the inner sleeve instead of the ribbed grip, and the quasi-Luke pommel you see has been scrapped in favor of a tapered pommel. The inner sleeve is black, the tsuki-maki is red and the blade is a red.

I'd be grateful to see this thing rendered somehow, so I can see if it will turn out how I think it will.

Thanks!

Default Eagles Talon Concept

This is something I'm working on currently.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2409/...7a326823_o.jpg
    - I must warn you, I'm very good at backflips... Flip Flip Flip, LAVA LAVA LAVA!!! Hmmm, seems I've overshot my mark.

I don't know if I will ever want to have this made, but I have often thought it would be fun to own a steampunk lightsaber. Well, here she is! The Verne-Burner Gaslit Torchsword!

Many more pics in my gallery, and I'll be adding descriptions too.

Edit: Guess is might have helped to add the link to my photobucket, no?
    http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...%20Torchsword/
    Last edited by TimeRender; 03-01-2008 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Reason? You can keep your reason!

Hi, that is my saber which i want to build:

Greetings from Germany
    Paul

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

i already made a thread for this but its the way better drawing of it. i got really bored and made this in MS Paint. the bottom sound vents would also have a small red light to glow out the bottom to. and the whoule thing powder coated.

Default Sabers and Online Clubs

I am part of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood, and one of my tasks was to create a design for a saber. The following saber was 90% done by me. As I achieve the rank of DJK I will get my own.

Here is the sites joining page (http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/join.asp)

(my dossier #9196) <---basically to join the same clan as me

If you wish to know more just let me know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I found this club researching ways of making sabers.
    I am doing a fan film in the summer and require about 8-10 sabers.
    Anyone done the same thing and have any suggestions?