Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Concepts & Sketches

Here's a few designs i'd like to do someday. any comments are welcome here:
    http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/fo...465&highlight=

Ok here is CRAZAIR.

"aaah... general kenobi.... you are a bold one."-general grievous

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Qymaen_jai_sheelal

Proud owner of the first two Darth Maul conversion kits! Thanks Tim!

Quote Originally Posted by Corbin_Das
    Corbin, when are we getting the emitter for number 5 in stock?
    Or am I missing something from not checking the stock as often as I should?

PM sent. Please keep this thread clean from questions and either PM me or ask in the MHS wish list thread. Thanks

Corbin
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Quote Originally Posted by Corbin_Das
    A prototype emitter:
    Sorry to bring up an old post, but is there any chance of that emitter becoming reality?

PM sent. Please keep questions off this thread as it's a gallery and meant for pics and not discussion. Thanks- Corbin
    I'm not anti-social, society is anti me

Saber-carying member of the FSM,
    Barfly at the Intergalactic Kegger

alrighty,

as promised, here's a render of the vader style saber i'm making for my nephew. the real thing is nearly there, i just need to figure out how to wire up the small led's to the circuit and it'll be finished. i know it's a basic design, but it's for an 8 year old and i want it to be bulletproof, (or a least childproof).

my kindest regards

deadeye

I've been lurking around the forums for some time now, drooling over the insanely awesome sabers and the skills of their designers as well as learning the basics and the lingo, so I thought I'd post up my own idea. As of yet I do not have my own sabre, save for a Hasbro Anakin RotS which I intend to gut for sounds at some point due to corroded power leads.

The hilt is to be all be all brushed aluminum, save for the inside of the upper emblem (what I call the Basis Cross, long story) and the backdrop of the lower emblem (the grip), which are to be of a gritty texture. I was planning on a white Atlas or Seoul P4, since the hilt is supposed to be of similar dimensions to Do-Clo's Atlas sabre (the upper half of my concept is a tad short, since I ran out of room). The blade would to be a 40" thin-walled with a double wrap of Erv's film, and some cellophane, set from 2.25-3.00" into the emitter. Not sure how I would drive the electronics. I was thinking of a Plecter Labs Crystal Focus v3.00, but I am unsure if it can support an Atlas. If not, I may end up going with a Lux V Cyan (preferably bin 3 or bin 4-ish, closer to an aqua color, leaning towards the blue)

Had to draw it on paper, since my computer drawing skills are sub-par. Not sure where to put the activation switch, but it will be recessed.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6...nesabreio2.jpg

Hello people

IŽve just come up with an early sketch of what could end being my personal saber. Part MHS, part custom, IŽd like to show it to you:

As you can see, thereŽs some MHS standard parts on it, like the slotted section with grips, a 2" section, and the ribbed section. Both the emitter and pommel sections come from a drawing I made last night on a sudden creativity burst (ok, not very creative, but I think the y both look good ). Blade color is amber, as pictured, and I would like to put a CF v3 into it for sound.

Hope youŽll like it

These are a few of the sabers i'll be proucing for the fanflick me and my brother are doing.

The two plain handled sabers are youngling sabers. They are as basic as can be, only an emitter, hilt style 3 (which was cut down in the drawing, but is fine at normal length), pommel 5, and a basic electronics package.

The first Big Hilt is Iridonian Padawan Tyven Josk's Saber. Entirely MHS.
    The other Big Hilt is Jedi Master Rolun Kesh's Saber. Also MHS, save for the Emitter Shroud, which is a dremelized sink tube, and the wrap, which took influence from one seen on this page, (thx silentbob) which is going to be a rubber material my dad has in the garage.
    "Two Lords, neither Master, neither Apprentice, but rather, each an extension of the others will. This is the might of the Twin Lords of the Sith."
    Nexus and Sigmus, to Marrien Jar-El, Jedi Consular

I've decided to split any money I get from now between driving lessons, and a lightsaber, so I started sketching and this is what I'ma going for:

Well this is going to be the saber i order as soon as the ribbed section is in the shop, it will be housing an MR Ani board with a Green lux III

Its a Latin name, i like the meanings of the words so i related them most to a Jedi Consular and liked the ring to it

Heres the saber my little cousin wants me to build him, once he has his Birthday money that is. It will house a blue lux III with a corbin driver