Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Concepts & Sketches

The ones in groups are from way back in 2004 the singles are from around 2006.

The newer ones.

And look at my signature if you want to see what I plan to make
    Last edited by ScotGauchero; 02-25-2009 at 07:17 PM. Reason: unececary pics
    I swear to drunk...(hiccup) I'm not God *collapses*

Banned Sith Lord

well this is my first lightsaber that will have an LED. The led will be a pure white P4 LED with no sound. the color will be white and sometimes purple. i drew it with a purple blade to show the color detail. but it will mostly be white. hence the name "Crystal Silence" please contact me personally with any design ideas to make this saber better or just leave comments. i really want opinions from my fellow force users.[/B] [/B][IMG][/IMG]

Future CF saber, which will be my personel saber.

Last edited by Sairon; 04-13-2009 at 11:37 AM.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

I am in the process of re building my clawed saber. It will be based on the trooper hilt, but reclaimed and modified by force sensitive trooper/deserter during the purge.
    Oh my, a back story. I have crossed a line...oh well
    It will feature easily modified MHS parts and a severely modified 616 sink drain emitter.

here are some others that I would love to eventually build, if I get the machining skills. Feel free to use anything you see here as "inspiration" in what ever form possible,
    just cite me in the bibliography if it is obvious:

Last edited by Titoshi; 02-28-2009 at 09:26 AM.

just a lightsaber render in did in blender blade was added in after effects might attemp to make a similar saber to this.[/URL]
    Last edited by Lord Maul; 03-01-2009 at 12:15 PM.

red leader moving in to attack position.

Here's a few designs I hope to make or have made somtime down the road. Admittedly since I don't know really anything about constructing an LED saber I don't know if any of these designs are even possible with the location of the screws, switches etc but they were fun making them on Saber Builder.

Default concepts

this will hopefully be my first blade.
    nothing spectacular, since im not that experienced with machining and low on such supplies here...
    made in Blender

Apprentice:
    complete

innards

some older images

the Latherian

and my favourites

mTm

Here's a few designs that I've done. The first two are of the saber pike that I'm working on and the last one is of Kyle Katarn's saber from the Jedi Outcast series. I've still got more work to do on the saber pike (the emitter end has to be redone) but I'm happy with it for a start.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Sketches

Here are some sketches I did in school. The saber is a Darth Malak/Darth Revan apprentice saber that uses mostly mhs parts. The next is just two saber clashing. That one is hanging on my fridge, lol. Enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images

(O_O)>o====7--------------------
    Join the dark side!
    ................When they're sleeping, take the browies and cookies and the IMAX TV and run!!!!!!!!!!!!

Future mhs saber, name unkown yet.

New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)