Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Concepts & Sketches

Ah my saber i hope i will have in production soon.

Default Anorthic

My saber Anorthic which will utilize, lee filters, a P4, and hasbro sound.
    Last edited by Sairon; 12-30-2008 at 03:46 PM.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Wink And next !!

Well I know i've not finished my first saber yet but this is going to be my next one, all you have to do is imagine the rubber O-ring area to be curved and that’s what it should look like. All ready got the curved pipe really and cut .

P.S opps also need to ask Tim if he would mind makeing me a custom blade holder too ;D
    Last edited by Darth Sorn; 09-28-2008 at 03:59 AM.

A double saber that would be based of if a 1.25 sink tube and hardware stuff would be put on top. will be my brothers once I get around to it, that is after I build my saber and my cousin's.
    Last edited by Sairon; 12-30-2008 at 03:50 PM.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Well, after the Crystal Focus fiasco of mine a few months back, I decided that while that particular saber is going to go back to the drawing board a bit. My current projects, one for me, one for my brother, are less ambitious. The internals are going to be pretty well identical: 4.8v 2600 mAh batteries from TCSS through recharge ports, running US2 boards and K2s. My blade will be green, his will be blue. Mine uses a D-ring, since I have the grips on there and I don't feel like trying to replace them. No powdercoating, extra LEDs, clash lights, crystal chambers, or anything else on either of them, too. Keeping a sense of simplicity with these. (That and I'd actually like to build something that, y'know, works, before I start getting all fancy.)

Mine:

His:

A 1.5 sinktube/hardware saber for my cousin. it is currently in progress and will use a pex blade, p4, and some hasbro sound board.
    Last edited by Sairon; 12-30-2008 at 03:52 PM.

Concept for my "bells and whistles" saber. Once I get my hands on the body, I'll be able to judge better what can fit, but currently I'm thinking either another US2 board, with 14500s in the 4 AA holder or a custom double 18650 pack, Lux 5 cyan from luxeonstar.com, and, with the room in the new version of pommel 3, I think I can fit a recharge port in there.

I might replace the guarded switch with a regular pushbutton, add a long-shank tactile switch right below it, and that would let me drop in the wounded CF3 I have - the more I look at it, the more I think it'll still work. (If, by some miracle, I score a CF4, then it's a done deal.) At that point, I might get real fancy and drop in a main power 5mm LED and "recharge me, dummy!" 5 mm LED. That'll probably require using the 18650s, though.

The emitter and choke point in copper with clearcoat, the ribbed section in gloss black with yellow O-rings, the hilt and pommel in chrome with clearcoat, and the brass Covertec button.

I call this one the Armistice Ataraxia, for a Consular-type character during the Clone Wars. Built with the thankfully revamped MHS builder. Eventually will run a Luxeon III Green LED on 4 AA's.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am the son of a Tusken Raider and a Dathomiri Force-Witch. Which half of my ancestry would you rather face today?

Wish I could build all of these, but if someone gets a little inspiration have at em.

Here are some sabers I really wouldn't mind having: