Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My saber! Hopefully!

Just something to add, your render is incorrect, the 1.25 bladeholder goes inside the sinktube so you would not see it.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Thank you for all the replys.

As you might know i was going to purchase a saber today, but my parents said its a waste of money, and its babyish, so i dont think i will ever get to buy one.
    So i going to love you and leave you.

GoodBye People keep it up!!!
    Last edited by Raiden Nar; 04-12-2009 at 05:14 AM.
    Jedi, the good of the Galaxy!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden Nar View Post
    Thank you for all the replys.

As you might know i was going to purchase a saber today, but my parents said its a waste of money, and its babyish, so i dont think i will ever get to buy one.
    So i going to love you and leave you.

GoodBye People keep it up!!!
    Should have pitched it to them as a collectibles.

Angry

i did but they read the FAQs and read that they had no sound and its diffrent from a force fx so!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden Nar View Post
    i did but they read the FAQs and read that they had no sound and its diffrent from a force fx so!
    Just wait it out until you're 18. Then they really can't do anything about it, you're legally responsible for your own money.
    12 days left for me haha!
    If you seriously can't wait that long, just bring it up every so often. Eventually you can wear em down. Find some points to argue it, for example, you could use it in any movies you film, if there's a group of lightsaber enthusiasts nearby, a Halloween costume, etc.
    You just need to find the right points to debate it with.
    Last edited by Thaxos; 04-12-2009 at 10:11 AM.

whether they have sound or not is up to whether you decide to add it or not, and they are the epitome of collectible as even when using MHS parts every saber is essentially unique. Tell them that you think they are right, you should not waste any time or money on a constructive hobby that teaches you art, design, science, electronics, trade skills, and produces an item that encourages physical activity. They should focus their money on getting you cookies, soda, and letting you play video games inside all day, thank them for their good judgment.

I <3 Mako

Hey thanks for the help guys.
    The club thing worked, so did the thing about it teachers you electronics and stuff YAY im ordering it SATURDAY!!!!!

IAm just wondering why this is in the how to build section?
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Banned Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by xl97 View Post
    Im still waiting to see 'his' version of hows mounting his LED..etc..etc

with the hilt & blade holder all being one piece and what not..
    You do realize I have been taking engineering, computer design and machining classes since my freshmen year don't you. Believe Me my design will work. Its just a matter of machinng it. I just haven't had time cuz C N C hasn't allowed. Enough time to get on a regular lathe.

And open shop is right in the middle of school.

yes I do realize that.. you've practically mentioned it in almost all 499 posts you made on the forums...

however I still dont understand why you just dont make threaded pieces since you have access to all this equipment and "have been taking engineering, computer design and machining classes since your freshmen year"