Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hi TCSS

ah thats right, welcome btw, I get distracted easily, and the mere fact that hes been here one day and only has like 1 post means that there is hope, you could argue that the student has become the master

I <3 Mako

Quote Originally Posted by Tradeliphine View Post
    ah thats right, welcome btw, I get distracted easily, and the mere fact that hes been here one day and only has like 1 post means that there is hope, you could argue that the student has become the master
    hahaha so true!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonbass View Post
    i think hes messin with us
    Uhh, boys Grayven is a MASTER sabersmith. He is screwing with you. He has forgotten more about building sabers than most forum members know.

Welcome to the forums. Make absolutely sure to read the links in my sig, then read for a few more weeks. Like Arkai said, we are happy to help you when we know that you have been trying and believe me, we can tell.

You have some very good members (some talented new guys and some Masters, and I mean REAL masters/mistress) participating in your welcome thread, make sure to heed the advice that we have taken the time to give.

Oh, yeah where is old Darth toilet anyways? I have not seen him around today...
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Zadin, take a look around, read, ignore the advice of any postwhores, particularly teenage ones.

Trade made a good point: one day, one post. that's a good start.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?