View Poll Results: Would a sith group take away or add to a Jedi costuming group?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • It would add to the expierience you need both.

46 80.70%
  • It would take away. I would only join one, the Sith and not talk to any Jedi scum.

3 5.26%
  • It would take away. I would only join one, the Jedi and not talk to any evil Sith.

1 1.75%
  • I would join both. I have lots of costumes.

4 7.02%
  • I like your Sith site idea. But don't make it a costuming site.

3 5.26%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: New Sith order (non-canon costuming group)?

I see a bunch of kids in black T-shirts calling themselves 'Darth Vicious/Nasty/Pain/Vengeance etc etc etc.

I am in full support of these groups, though I do feel that the standards would really need to be strict for costumes. Would submissions be accepted if your costume is 'in progress'?
    The Jedi collective had the problem that whilst afew members have costumes ready or near ready, there were others with costumes 'in progress' that actually meant they had a rough idea in their head, but nothing physical.

Also, would you have separate Light/Dark/Grey sections?

Would it be divided up by lightsaber colours as other sites were at one point?

Would there be a roleplaying section where all the little 'Darths' can call each other Master & 'go on missions'?

There is a great deal to consider if this is going to take off. You have to try and have it open to a good amount of people that will have an interest, but there must be some restrictions.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Please see Non Jedi Profile post in the Misc section. I thought i would start a new topic since the idea has changed a bit.

BTW all very ggod points Barmic I do not want a childish little RPG group rather a page maybe similar to a Wookiepedia profile with other tabs for extra stories and photos highlighting our characters lightsaber (our hard work) and background.