Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New prototype saber options?

Oh, I hope you don't mind if I create a signature pic similar to your own, with the Aurabesh in the background.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/Dahak/

np my background says darklight i can post some of the aurabesh stuff i have later i am heading off to work cause i have the font and the chart for letters and numbers

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

http://home.earthlink.net/~myxmyth/aurbesh.zip i think thats about it for the languag eof swg although i do have the rpg books

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Thanks Myx, I hope you don't mind. I was looking for this font, just didn't know what to search for.

Darth Light?[]

Born of Sith, seduced by the light side.

Darklight is a friend of mine who got me into swg big he was in appearence your typical jamacian regge black male but he saved me from one hell of a beatdown when i lived in florida from some thugs cause i rode my bike down "their" road one afternoon coming from the beach and after talking to him he saw my book i was carring was a star wars novel we became great friends because he loved starwars too.

<center>

I bought one of those showerheads at lowes about a month ago I think it cost $5. I wonder if Stryder would ever be interested in stocking those as they sem like a hot item, and a hard one to find.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur

Maybe I will offer a end cap that has a recharge port and 4AA rechargeables for using with LED's. For EL you can just use a 9v or 8aaa for 12v.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

A stellar idea there!

Reality often interferes with what would otherwise be an idyllic delusion.