Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New prototype saber options?

Default New prototype saber options?

hey strydur could you make them so a switch could be sunkened into the pommel like jedisabersmith's http://www.jedisabersmith.com./siteb...er-560x450.jpg

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

One problem with that is while you where screwing on the end cap you would probably bust the switch wires by twisting them. The hilt body will have the switch hole as shown. In the future I might sell some without the hole.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

when can i have one [], or if you want when can i pay for one[]

I wouldnt be surprised if I have them by the end of next week.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

great news

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

jedisabersmith would it be to much to ask how you did the pommel swith or possibly a a nice detialed pic

<center>

He just drilled a hole in the endcap for the switch. Should be pretty simple for you to do.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

I Believe the switch is mounted on a plate then the end cap is screwed on overtop giving it a sunken look. or the end is really thick and heavy if a hole was machined in. (just my 2 cents)

I have had one of his sabers and it was a drilled end cap.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

strydur the reason i am asking is that i hate buttons . i like switches and its hard to mount the switch in the saber the one i use is like thishttp://www.radioshack.com/product/in...entPage=search

<center>