Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LDM's 2010 Virtual Workshop Tour

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Talking LDM's 2010 Virtual Workshop Tour

Many of you remember the last virtual tour of my workshop. It spawned a great deal of discussion. Well, that was 2008 and this is now...enjoy:

All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Very nice workplace you've there, LDM! Looks much more organized than mine does right now!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Very nice workplace you've there, LDM! Looks much more organized than mine does right now!
    ...and I didn't even clean it for the video or anything (actually, I clean it between projects)

on a more serious note, thanks Jay
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams

Wow nice shop. You do have a "few" parts. How do you keep it that clean?

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    Wow nice shop. You do have a "few" parts. How do you keep it that clean?
    It varies some, but I clean it between projects. I also periodically reorganize if I think it will allow me to work more efficiently.

Dang dude. You have a lot of saber stuff. Impressive. Most impressive.

Nice car too. I'd prefer an '81 or '82 myself. Metal T-top, not glass... with your modern engine though.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

"you guys like MR2's" lol

nice work shop. What all do you use the belt sander for that it is so important? You have so much stuff I'd think it would be hard to keep track! where's the motorcycle?

Funny how it has a Reserved Parking for you at HarkMammil's workstation. I guess that gives you permission to watch him lol

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Wow...that's a lot of saber parts. I try to order a few extras of certain parts just in case but nothing even near all that. You say anywhere from 1-9 graflex. I could count them for you! Although my count may fall short anywhere from 1-8....lol

Ha ha ha MR2. I had one of them, but I was a turbo version with a list of mods an arms lenght, at plus 350bhp it was very much a mans car.

Cool shop LDM, I'm utterly jealous.

Wish I could make sabers for a living, hell I wish I could make sabers full stop.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"