Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: making star wars characters with artpad

http://artpad.art.com/?ixti3qlfu9k play fast in beggining, i messed up and started over. nice work darth

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I don't think those are actually Darth's... after seeing his designs in the "blueprint" thread I definatly think he pulled those from another forum probably where he got the idea from. If he could create those with just a mouse then his MSpaint sabers would look a lot better.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

One has a numbered signature, and one doesn't. So, I think Xwing may be right...

EDIT-

Nice job, curtainguy. []

none of those are mine i was showing you what a friend did.

those arn't mine. I wish i could do that but can't.

The Grievous one is amazing... Artpad is not very easy to use. The guy must have tons of talent on canvas. You should take pics of his real life work and post them.

I can draw i just can't draw on the computer. My friend he will set on the computers for hours doing nothing but that. It is preety cool. He can't beat me in drawin though.

Remember some people have pen styluses they can use to 'draw' in those programs, makes it 1000 times easier than trying to do it with a mouse. so don't feel bad if yours looks like you are back in 5th grade! Regardless, those are great drawings, very talented artist.

Joe

I use a $14 optical mouse... That combined with some sort of bad flash script was causing my point to jump all over the place. I pretty much gave up. []