Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: noob checking in from boston

Default noob checking in from boston

I've been spending a lot of time on TCSS lately trying to figure out what I want and figured it was about time I signed on to the forum for the answers I'm looking for.
    About me, I'm a 32 year old husband and father from Dracut, MA (about 40 north of Boston) and I'm working on building a Shadow Guard and need to make a saber pike. I'm looking forward to reading about what others have done and sharing my progress too.
    -Mike

Looks like I can plant the seeds of evil early - as a Jedi Outcast, your next logical step would be to join the Dark Side!!

You'll find a TON of information on these boards and everyone is pretty cool with offering help (provided you've done some research before asking questions). Join the Dark Side!!

The Sticky posts at the top of each of the tutorials sections should get you off to a great start. I highly recommend this one if you haven't read it already: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=6430

Welcome, looking forward to pictures of your first saber, hope you have fun, and oh yeah, join the Dark Side.
    Want a cookie? Join the Dark Side.

Is funny because you are prisoner and there is no pool cuz this is Death Star. - FG Blue Harvest

U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, B, A, Start

New Englander's Unite !

I'm in Newmarket NH, about an hour north of ya

I was just in Dracut last Sat night, Deb's lakeside lounge went to see Back seat lover (Awesome Pearl Jam cover band).

Welcome my friend

Welcome! Im also from MA. I go to Bridgewater State College...about 40 min south of boston. And join the dark side...we have cookies
    “What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

Banned Sith Lord

welcome to TCSS. the coolest forums on the web! COME JOIN THE DARKSIDE. we have cookies....

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Welcome, watch out for Arm, he is a crazy man!

Read the links in my SIG and you will have some basic knowledge to build upon.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Welcome to the boards man! The links in my sig are also helpful. LDM and I may even have the same links. LOL
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Thanks for the welcome guys! I've already flipped through some of the intro threads in your sig's, they are very helpful.

I like your site AOF, I have a few drawings together for my staff and might be in contact with you for some help in crafting them.

Welcome to the forums buddy! Enjoy your stay!
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Holy crap, how many New Englanders are there now? Last time I checked there was only 3 of us. Maybe we should have another NE shin-dig. And I better not find out there was one in my absence!! lol
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...