Thread: Taking apart a MR EE Obi TPM

Default Taking apart a MR EE Obi TPM

I recently got a MR EE Obi TPM saber, and was hoping to put electronics in it eventually. I got it very cheap because it has a lot of rust all over but is in relatively good shape otherwise. But first things first, I need to dismantle it and clean all the rust off. So I was hoping you all might have some advice on how to take it apart. I assume that I just unscrew everything that's unscrew-able and pull it apart, but I really have no experience with MR sabers and I'd hate to go breaking something. Thanks!
    -Zach

There are tutorials here that tell you how to take it apart. And by MR EE, I am not sure what you mean.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

I did a search and couldn't find anything on here about it. It's a master replicas elite edition. There's a great thread about turning one into an LED saber, but nothing about dismantling it.

I beleave the one your looking for is LDM, I think hes done one of these.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Quote Originally Posted by bushidobaggins View Post
    I did a search and couldn't find anything on here about it. It's a master replicas elite edition. There's a great thread about turning one into an LED saber, but nothing about dismantling it.
    Ah, tha would explain why I've never heard of it. Sorry I can't help.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Hasid- I read throught that whole thread the other day and even watched the video and somehow managed to miss the pic of the saber sitting in pieces! Much thanks for posting it again, that's just what I needed!

NP, good luck wiht the dremel-fu.