Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Possible sound board solution....

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    That's so true, Nova. You and I (and Tim and xwingband and a few others here) have been around, watching, throwing out ideas and trying things, since the very inception of the LED saber revolution.

New people coming into this hobby have no idea of some of the, sometimes agonizing, steps it has taken to get where we are now. They take it all for granted.
    Good point Lori, although... I don't even consider myself as one of the folks around during the "foundation" days... after all... I learned quite a bit by doing research first and just to give some perspective to others:
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...072#post127072

It's a W.I.P.

~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonbass View Post
    Crystal focus is the way to go. But they are impossible to get. Ultrasound should be back way soon and I'm thinkin of getting three or four by the end of summer. Let's see.... 119 X 4 =..... Ya deffinately the end of summer.
    3 or 4!!?? I hope to be lucky enough to get ONE!! I just want ONE lightsaber!! Hahaha.... Let me build a LIGHTSABERRRR!!!!