Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graflex replicas?

Default Graflex replicas?

I didn't see a graflex thread in the thread index, so I will just ask, anyone got a lead on some inexpensive Graflex replicas other than Parks?

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

just on ebay ultra. i seen a few there. type in graflex and search. maybe even check the lil box for more. only thing you will have to search through alota other stuff in there as well. theres one guy sellin graflex rep's for 75, i think.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Theres another guy on there that sells lots of 10 at a time. I think they are $700ish...?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

That's because Parks sells them in bulks of 10 for $750. I don't think there are many out there for less than $75 ever.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

I know tetmatek just got the parts to make them but I don't know what he is going to do with them.

The guy who sells them for $75 is supplied by Parks - they are the same replicas.

Less talk, more action........

thats the guy i was talkin about. buy it now for 75 bucks.

Parks sells the bulk orders on his website, too, 10 for 750. The question is, when would I get them? Parks isn't exactly known for his speedy deliveries.

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

i suppose you wanted a lot of them at one time then.

i suppose you could get them from parks, but i have know idea how long shippin woulfd take. if that dude on ebay sellin them for 75, you might gettem faster, but who knows?

I Have the tooling to make the Graflex replicas. Tim has one so you can ask him what he thinks of the quality. I am trying to get with a shop to make them in bulk. The guy i got the tooling from was selling kits on ebay. i bought 8 of these for $15 each. I know he had 65 kits at that time. I'll keep you posted on the kits as they come available.