Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New build MHS

Quote Originally Posted by Kant Lavar View Post
    /taps six mana, casts Summon Tim.
    /taps 2 blue - casts counterspell /taps 2 colerless and 2 blue - casts turnabout and taps all your mana.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    /taps 2 blue - casts counterspell /taps 2 colerless and 2 blue - casts turnabout and taps all your mana.
    Oh, the mana burn. Nice move Hasid.

Taps one white and casts Orim's Chant so Kant has to take the mana burn. Sorry Kant.

Want a cookie? Join the Dark Side.

Is funny because you are prisoner and there is no pool cuz this is Death Star. - FG Blue Harvest

U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, B, A, Start

Actually you dont get burned if someones taps your mana with a turnabout or mishras helix.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    Actually you dont get burned if someones taps your mana with a turnabout or mishras helix.
    Yeah but Orim's Chant doesn't allow him to cast any more spells this turn, so that mana is unused.
    Want a cookie? Join the Dark Side.

Is funny because you are prisoner and there is no pool cuz this is Death Star. - FG Blue Harvest

U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, B, A, Start

So...

thanks Kant for the Schem illistration. At some point I'll be setting up my own wiring for my first saber.

A little nervous.
    And to make all Men see what is the fellowship of the Mystery...

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie View Post
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    What he said

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Siggious View Post
    Yeah but Orim's Chant doesn't allow him to cast any more spells this turn, so that mana is unused.
    Meh. I'll just wait until next turn and have my vengeance by casting Wrath of God.

Quote Originally Posted by The Other Jedi View Post
    So...

thanks Kant for the Schem illistration. At some point I'll be setting up my own wiring for my first saber.

A little nervous.
    You'll be fine. And I do my illustrations just so people can see what I did, how I did it, and work things out for themselves. My advice is to keep calm, plan out what you're doing, test it if you can, and take your time. If you're not sure about something, come back here and start paging through the forums until you find the answer. There's so much information on building lightsabers in here... well, it'd take up a good-sized technical manual just to condense all the pure data into usable form, I think. You've got all the resources you need - you just have to look for 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkaiHalon View Post
    What he said
    We're tossing about references to Magic: The Gathering, which is pretty much the first modern customizable card game on the market, and still going strong after 16 years.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sairon View Post
    If your talking about pcing the flutes then that's not possible as tim said before, but you always could get some model paint. The saber design looks cool Kant!
    I was able to get the flutes powder coated when the fluted sections first came out.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

I may be confused with pc options, sorry for any misleading info.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)