Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TCSS Youtube Channel

What about a video of getting a basic sinktube hilt put together? Nothing fancy but just enough to get a light on it. I still have enough spare parts to do this if you all think it would help.

Also one other question. I'm still working on the guardian saber from a few years back now that I finaly have a little cash to work with. My question is this, if I used say a CF or a US in the hilts but everything else was parts from here save for possibly the emitters, and make it to show how to use parts from here were used in the rest of the saber would this be okay? I say hilts because it'll basicaly be 2 singles I throw together and put end to end.

The way I'm understanding it Lord Maul is as long as it's TCSS parts exclusivly or mostly it's good. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Basicaly the only part that wouldn't be from the site would be a CF which I'm debating on using in the hilts.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

That'd be fine.
    Otherwise we'd have to take out every single saber on the site that uses a CF.
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Um, Novastar already did this...

It is somewhere on Youtube
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

I didn't think that would be a problem but I thought I should ask just to be on the safe side.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

wow we have one cool!
    ...YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by goldsaberwarrior View Post
    What about a video of getting a basic sinktube hilt put together? Nothing fancy but just enough to get a light on it. I still have enough spare parts to do this if you all think it would help.
    Having another video regarding sinktube sabers wouldn't be bad at all...

Sometimes I think people believe that because ONE person has made a video demonstrating X... that it somehow "invalidates" or makes it pointless to have another. Far from it. Look at soldering tutorials. Look at custom saber hilts shown (usually when completed).

Myself? You know what *I* want to see??

More videos of people showing HOW they built/wired their sabers up. This would take some work--both with editing, and with successfully filming certain actions you took in the process.

I would do this myself, but... I'm afraid I'm not a very good saber-builder... and I also don't really try to spend a lot of time building: my sabers are in USE more than they are on the "workshop table".

And when they DO fail, I get in action as quickly as I can to get them FIXED... and that right SOON.

Otherwise... I run into a b-day party requesting sabers for 18 kids... and I have 14 working sabers + 6 jacked up ones. This = SKA-WOOED.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just got a new Video camera (YAY!) and will start a build in the middle of august...
    Maybe I'll try to do that.
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

leave a space on yer site for my "building a lightsaber for the first time" tutorial
    i'm gonna film every minuite of the building of my first lightsaber.

TCSS Resident Annoyance
    NOOBS: Don't be annoying, thats my job, GO HERE

I have a video on youtube featuring a MHS saber - Please check out http://youtu.be/iQ1wcWPNQxk

There is a large piece of video in the middle where I demonstrate the MHS hilt, soundboard and other features.