Thread: Economy Version Hasbro Sound Tutorial

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Default Economy Version Hasbro Sound Tutorial

Ok, here it is. The tutorial for wiring the economy version of the hasbro toy sound card. In this setup I am using the 4 AAA battery pack as the power source. First of all, I have had great results using a green or blue Cree LED and a Red P4 or Lux I (yes you heard me right, a Lux I), the card will deliver bright even blades with these LEDs. I haven't tried the blue or green P4 with it but if the red works the blue and green should. I have added text to the pictures to explain the process in each picture. Here is part 1.

EDIT: In case you can't get these less expensive sabers, ($5.96 - $10) you can use the hasbro force action sabers. They wire the same way except you don't have to make the "Y" splice and the clash sensor is already mounted to the board. Be careful which ones you get as some of them don't have all the sounds. Stay away from the ones with extra features like the color changing or the forrce feedback. Here is a list of known ones that have all the sounds. From the Clone Wars Force Action Series: Anakin (without the color change), Obi-Wan (without the force feel) and the Darth Vader saber that is usually setting on the shelf with the Anakin and Obi-Wan. Feel free to ask me about any other ones you may run across.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rhyen Skytracker; 12-15-2009 at 07:21 AM.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php