Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential Saber Build

Default Potential Saber Build

Just tossing this in here so if anyone wants to give advice or just take a look at it, they can.
    To save money, I will probably just be buying the parts for the hilt, no LED or blade or sound board, etc.

Hloy Long saber batman! What is that? about 13 inches?
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Actually it's 14"... Gah, the store only has the one choke piece in stock still!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I like my sabers about 13 to 14 inches long. It is easier to fight with.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

The only potential problems you may have is the switch and Covertec Button locations. They are both in the middle of the attachment threads for the pieces. While you can drill through them, it's not a good idea because you can damage the threads and then not be able to disassemble it if and/or when you decide to add electronics.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I hear what you're saying... It was mainly to see what it would look like. I'm wondering, what do people prefer, covertec or D-rings?
    Also, how would I go about putting a D-ring on this saber?

Covertech, and d-rings attach by screws.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

there are 2 holes on the d-ring mount, and you drill that into the pommel, with the D-ring attached. Personally, I prefer CT clips, because They don't have the clank and the clatter when you swing the saber. To Jay gon's post, I noticed that, but forgot to mention it when I gave the feedback. Good catch, tho Jay!
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Well, I hate to see anyone buy parts and then find out the hard way that what they want to do won't work....

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Well, I hate to see anyone buy parts and then find out the hard way that what they want to do won't work....
    I appreciate it, thanks for the heads up.