Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Help with build!

Everything looks great except you forgot the covertech clip holder.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Beany, you've gotten more detailed help than I've ever seen a n00b receive here. 40" blade, huh? That's going to be quite a long saber. Everything looks good.

Just note that there's one thing missing: a speaker grille. You're going to have to find a sink drain thingy at your local home improvement center that will fit nicely into the end of the 1.25" sinktube, and then enlarge the center hole to accomodate the switch (assuming you put the switch there). Good luck!
    There's always a bigger fish.

I would recomend cutting the blade to 36 inches or less, but he can do that at his school or at home.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Quote Originally Posted by Sairon View Post
    I would recomend cutting the blade to 36 inches or less, but he can do that at his school or at home.
    True, but cutting a blade that already contains film/diffuser could be messy. If he hasn't placed the order already, I'd recommend he order a shorter blade.
    There's always a bigger fish.

I didn't expect to get the help I did but I am grateful for it. I am gonna place the order now.