Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: !!My "NEW" saber design-"Concussion"!!

Default !!My "NEW" saber design-"Concussion"!!

Concussion
    Ok here is my upgraded design from my saber Nibiru. check it out!

I also may buy a white p4 with color disks... Also let me know if this would work: The blade retention screw will double as a covertech knob/clip...
    I just want to see if that could work! you can see my "Nibiru" design in my avatar pic. Your opinions are welcome! Thanks!
    Last edited by Count Malik; 03-10-2009 at 05:48 PM.

pic no worky.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I can't see the pic either.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Yuppers, no pic.

You can't link to an image on your hardrive, Count Malik. It has to either be uploaded to the site here, or better yet, to an online host service like photobucket or imageshack.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Its up now. Sorry about that... tell me what you guys think.

It's not my style but it looks good.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

I like but I am not sure if I like the knob as a blade holder. I would have to see it to see if I like. Also If your going gold a brass knob might look better. IMO.

Ok thanks! Yeah a few small detials are left out such as the swiches (CF powered.) and the brass covertech knob... tell me if I should add or take away any thing...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I like the design and you can use the convertec wheel as a blade retention screw, but it could turn out to be more trouble than it is worth. Also, you will need to be very careful wearing the saber upside down, it could accidentally turn on and ooops, there goes your whole arm. lol

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php