Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Tonfa handle prototype

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    Sorry but that is miss information, dosent matter if they read it or not that is missinformation.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sinya
    Ah.... Angry Twi'lek chicks, the perfect accessory for a heavy night out on Nar Shadaa.....
    I'm sure there was one before Sinya, i'll dig it out if I can...
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Dacota never stated that Maris was the first to use tonfa sabers nor actually implied it. Dacota's statement simply implied that Maris is what came to mind when thinking about tonfa sabers. Therefore no misinformation was stated.

Just sayin'.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Kinda off topic but............Maris tonfas/guard shoto's could easily bult with mhs and be acurate.

style 18 bladeholder, 6in plane body, ribbed section, and a mps style 4, the tonfa handle adapter, handle, then a custome shroud and some powdercoat.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

It's great to see these parts in the store.
    I have a question though. Can we get the dimensions for the handle? Length and diameter would be helpful in planning out ideas.
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Tim posted the dimensions earlier today. Just click on the dimension tab on the part and it will show the dimensions now.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Ah, groovy. I forgot to even check the tab. Thanks.
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

need some kind of mushroomed cap or flange to make it stay in your hand easier, was twirling mine last night and they want to corkscrew out of your hand, im gonna tinker with putting a bored out washer between the handle and the top cap

I <3 Mako

the flared cap would make things much better. all my tonfas have them so it seems only natural to put it on this. only a matter of time i guess.

The measure of true wisdom is the ability to entertain ones idea and not except it as your own.

Mabye a pommel like the "qui-gon" stly mps pommel, then it wouldnt fling out.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)