Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonfa handle prototype

So, Tim. When would you like to take some of my hard-earned cash for a couple of these?

New Staff Design

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    If the mount piece is available seperately, I can see this being used to create the double blade 'claw" that is associated with Plo-Koon....
    Oh yeah. Tim make sure the double saber claw is an option. Does anyone have that picture of Plo Kloon as refernce? Might be tricky to line up, but worth it.

That might not be possable considering the threading. If you go to screw them togeather like you are asking one could end up 90*'s off from the other or it could never line up at all.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

If that attachment mount piece is in the standard MHS size, i know of another really good use for it, which i know one of my fellow fight choreographers would really want...

Use for building a crossguard. 2 curvy chokes, 2 1.2 Double females and 2 blade holders would go nicely i think

That is pure sick.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote Originally Posted by vargose View Post
    Does anyone have that picture of Plo Kloon as refernce? Might be tricky to line up, but worth it.

Ta'da........

Full of Win & Awesome. Current ranking, 10 internetz.
    Sponsoring internetz increases levels of Win & Awesome.
    Barmic youve got me started on something now

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Tim, do you know how much you will be selling them for yet? So, I can start saving up. lol

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

i fully expect these to sell out really fast once they go on sale

Who is standing next to him? If he had blades like that on both hands he could pass as a Protoss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    That might not be possable considering the threading. If you go to screw them togeather like you are asking one could end up 90*'s off from the other or it could never line up at all.
    True. Some more R&D would be needed for the Plo Kloon Claw. So Tonfa first. Then the claw.