Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Heiland head piece

Default Heiland head piece

OK I've searched and not found....

With the Heiland head piece Tim has, what is the missing piece? the one that fits into the rounded slot on the top. Its on the MR Vader FFX but where can *I* get one?

"Do you know how to use one of these?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

You can make your own out a block of plastic or metal and keep sanding till you the shape right or Blast-Tech sells them.

Do-Clo

Don't make me destroy you...

Cool thanks... would've been cool if Tim had them... I'm thinking of ordering it with some other parts but I am not planning on painting it black.. probably a different color.

you meant either one of the 2 parts on top or bottom that the shrouds slots slip around like these:

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

yeah those... My Vader FFX doesn't have one on the bottom.. is that more the ROTJ look?

Tim doesn't show the bottom...

actually, this is my real heiland converted to a vader. that part come on it when i bought the heiland flash handle off ebay. if you look around on ebay, you might find a handle with that part on it.

and if you look close, the tiny lil pin stickin up is the momentary switch, i use to fire off the hasbro board. nicely blended in so its not noticeable. look like its supposed to be there, although the button is really supposed to be red. not a problem, i can simply get one at Radio Shack, and swap it out.

lol... Whats the furry thing?

It looks like your cat is sitting on the saber waiting for it to hatch.

my cats tail. he walked by while i was tryin to get the pic.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

That back piece is a hold over from the MPP flash. The front one is a piece needed for the Heiland. It covers up the hole for the switch that is normally there. I followed the pics from the old visual dictionary and used only the Heiland part and mounted my switch under there.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL

you meant either one of the 2 parts on top or bottom that the shrouds slots slip around like these:

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

well when i got the convert kit from blasttech, it had that long part. i used it and the handle already had that camel hump lookin part. i used it too. i drilled out the hole where that button was so i could bolt on the small momentary switch i got from radio shack. that large screw head above it is a allen bolt head. u had to use a different size tap cuz at the time, i didnt have one the size of the screw threads that was supposed to go in it. so i improvised.

[img][/img]