<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by thestr8metaledge

alright here's the deal, I've got an Anakin ROTS FX sound board and a speaker from an older Dooku sitting in front of me (from the board w/o the motion sensor from AOTC).

let me see if I've got this right for the Anakin board:

black is negative.
red is positive.
brown is negative, the return wire from the board to the speaker.

two things that are confusing me.

1.the two blue wires that connected to the switch from the Anakin board. is one negative and another positive, or something different? I'm an idiot when it comes to electronics, mind you.

2.the Dooku speaker has two grey wires coming out of it...again, how would I tell which is negative and which is positive?

the reason I ask this is because the speaker from the Anakin is busted and I was aiming to hook the Dooku speaker up to the board. I'd heard of some of you on here hooking up Hasbro speakers to MR boards before, so maybe you could help me out? much appreciated.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The two blue wires on the anakin switch just complete a circuit no postive or negative just touch the two together and the board powers up.

On the speaker it don't matter, just trust me on that one, I could explain it but it we would still be back to the point it don't matter.

Do-Clo

Don't make me destroy you...