Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Some questions 'bout this...

I thought you were using a line out of the lethal weapon movies I was just playing off of that.

Lan=cats DoClo=dogs []

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

I thought you were using a line out of the lethal weapon movies I was just playing off of that.

Lan=cats DoClo=dogs []

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Missed that one I am a little off today.

Do-Clo

Don't make me destroy you...

cat huh? im not sure how to take that. i think me and do-clo get along just fine.lol

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Dear Do-Clo,

I have read (some) of the posts concerning sound modules and picked up on your statement of using a 7805 voltage regulator for a one-battery system. But when you do that, you basically have to disconnect the wire from the board and solder it to the output lead on the 7805. It can be done but it's somewhat a pain. But then you have the blade clash and everything else. And if you're smart, you can make a 9 volt adapter so you can plug in the module and run the EL driver off the sound module. You'll still have the switch for the EL blade but the switch on the sound module (when connected) will be like the master switch. [^]

Why isn't everyone doing it that way or are there drawbacks on that system? Please explain. [:0]

May the FORCE be with you and have a magical day!

MagicBill

If you look in the thread index you will find a link to a solution I came up with for the EL saber with a hasbro sound board using only one switch. out of everything I have tried this works the best, check it out.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Bill, besides I don't understand what you are getting at, Do-Clo HAS already created a one-switch option that doesn't have any drawbacks other than it's more soldering. His solution is quite elegant... check it out, I indexed it.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

yep, did one like that and it is right on. You won't be disappointed.

<center></center>

That set up will also work with a 5 watt luxeon just use 6 AA batteries for 9 volts

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

listen lord do-clo must you,. right is he!!!

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...