View Poll Results: Standard or Golden graflex, which is better?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard classic graflex sabers always rock.

7 28.00%
  • A golden (brass) twist would be sweet. Brass always makes the saber look better.

6 24.00%
  • Heck you need to do both!

10 40.00%
  • Graflex sabers are so 1977. I never really liked them anyway.

2 8.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Standard or Gold...

Council Member
    Jedi Master

I bought one of the brass ones too, I gotta say its dead on accurate and will actually polish NICER the than the vintage one I had. The vintage one is obiously old and the brass had "pits" in it that were filled with the copper undercoat before the chrome plating was applied. When I took the chrome off of the vintage it left little copper specs behind that couldn't be sanded or polished out. luckily it looks good though.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

I've got a Golden Graflex ANH hilt I bought from King Of Parts...I think its absolutely drop dead gorgeous and the mirror polished brass body contrasts very nicely with the silver G-clamp and accents and the black grips...and the brass somehow also cures the "flashgun look"...the [cinematic] first lightsaber that mesmerized me in 77 is at it's most beautiful [imo] in a Jedi Master 'electrum' looking finish, and if I'm ever lucky enough to win the CF4 'timing lottery' [-sigh-] thats the saber that its going into, along with a cyan/cyan/white tri-rebel, crystal chassis if I can get one and Corbin show blade.
    Last edited by Onli-Won Kanomi; 03-05-2009 at 12:26 AM.

Geeze, when will you ever learn...............You have to do both! Duh, you got to do both.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)